Yealink SIP-T42S IP Phone in Detail
The SIP – T42S IP phone is an excellent tool for business communication and functionality; it solves the problem of communication for executives and professionals in the world of business. The SIP – T42S phone is an excellent choice for business with a faster and more responsive interface that provides excellent call performance in the business world.
The SIP – T42S is an IP phone that has 12-line multiple programmable keys that increases productivity level at the workplace. It provides users with crystal clear communication by connecting with Yealink’s Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus.
Call handling is a lot easier with SIP – T42S because it uses Gigabit Ethernet technology, which makes call handling fast.
The phone uses Bluetooth USB Dongle alongside Wi-Fi USB Dongle for connectivity; it also has the same elegant appearance as the T4 line but with advanced collaboration and interoperability.
Optima HD Audio
The SIP – T42S boasts of powerful audio technology with Yealink’s Optima HD audio features which guarantees users of a real-life collaboration experience. Because Yealink T4S series supports Opus, users enjoy the unequal audio experience when the network is good and also when it’s bad.
SIP – T42S Overview
The phone has an interface that looks smartphone-like, which allows for easy use; it also makes work run smoothly with its advanced component that delivers excellent stability and performance. The one-touch soft key will enable you to customize your phone, providing you with additional convenience and increasing productivity level.
The physical features of the Yealink T4S have an elegant appearance that has a mirror-style screen. The face of the phone has a scratch resistant surface that would ensure the phone looks brand new irrespective of how long it’s in use.
It has a metallic keypad that makes it easy and convenient for users to navigate using the phone; the adjustable multi-angle stand makes using the phone for a call very convenient because it allows you adjust the phone to the angle that best works for you. It has cords that you would not have to worry about detangling.
Product Features and Specification
- Wireless USB headset support and call recording
- It uses a Linux operating system
- It allows you to adjust the foot stand to two different angles
- It has 15 keys that are in 3 pages of 5 keys
- In-built Bluetooth
The device also has an inbuilt USB port that supports various functions such as USB call recording, USB flash drive, and charging of smartphones and other devices.
The SIP – T42S smart desktop phone has inbuilt Wi-Fi connection alongside Bluetooth function, which guarantees the user of excellent connectivity at all time.
Yealink is the leading manufacturer of IP Telephony Solutions. Their IP phones are well known for their quality and reliability. The Yealink SIP-T42S is built with high-quality materials such as a metallic keypad, anti-tangle cord, scratch resistant surface, adjustable Multi-angle stand and Mirror style screen. With 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight, it delivers a clear view of any messages that shows on the display. The support for Opus* codec with Yealink Optima HD audio technologies this phone can deliver better audio quality in high bandwidth as well as poor network conditions. In addition to all these features, this IP phone is equipped with an inbuilt USB port, which makes it possible to enhance its functions such as USB call recording, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for a more flexible work environment.
Yealink T27G is compatible with many IP PBX Systems and Soft switches such as 3CX, Yeastar, NEC, Dlink, Avaya, Asterisk, Sangoma, and Digium.
Yealink SIP-T42S IP Phone Kigali:
- Support 12 VoIP accounts
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call forward, call waiting Feature
- Support Call transfer, call hold
- Call return, group listening
- 3-way conference call
- Mute, auto answer, DND
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Hotline, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Ringtone selection/import/delete
- Dial plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- USB port (2.0 compliant):
- Bluetooth earphone through BT40 (pending),
- USB call recording through USB flash drive (pending)
- Wi-Fi through WF40 (pending),
- Enhanced DSS key
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Phonebook search/import/export
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Smart dialing
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Hot-desking, voice mail
- Bridged Line Appearance (BLA)
- Call park, call pickup
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Flexible seating
- Executive and Assistant
- Visual voice mail
- Centralized call recording
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wideband codec: Opus*, G.722
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Narrowband codec: Opus*, G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB,G.726, iLBC
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
Would you like to explore more features of this product? Or you are still not confident about what this phone is capable of? It is time to approach a reliable telephony solution provider.
Why VDS Kigali?
IP telephone systems are becoming an unavoidable part of every organization. A reliable telephony system is a must need technology for any growing business. It can deliver quality communication within your office environment at a more affordable way. VDS Kigali is one of the leading telephony solution providers in the Rwanda. We deliver all the major telephony brands based on our customer requirements. We not only sell the telephone systems but also provide installation as well as maintenance services. Our motto is to deliver a one-stop solution for our clients. We are providing our services all over the Rwanda including the emirates of Musanze, Butare, Gitarama, Ras al-Khaimah, Kigali, Gisenyi, and Byumba.