Grandstream UCM6208 Features
Grandstream UCM6208 is designed to fulfill the modern-day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video, and Data. Enjoy the enterprise-grade features in UCM6208 without any licensing charges and recurring payments. Grandstream UCM6208 coming with 100 concurrent calls and up to 800 users. With constant upgrades and enhancements, Grandstream UCM6208 Kigali offers almost all the features required for the modern business with an affordable price tag.UCM6208 series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Grandstream UCM6208 offers advanced features such as audio and video conferencing and voice over IP to meet the evolving needs of small, medium, and large enterprises. The UCM6208 will contain features aimed at making installation both faster and simpler. Grandstream UCM6208 Continue to support you with an easy installation process threw its web management tool. With Grandstream UCM6208 it is easy to integrate any SIP Supported End Points, Hotel Phones, Door Phones, and Video Calling Systems. The innovative UCM6208 IP PBX unleashes the power of unified communications provides great flexibility to business communications. UCM6208 allows you to connect traditional lines, VoIP lines and GSM Simcards [ With Third-Party GSM Gateway]. The UCM6208 built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances and security.
Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX systems are designed to restructure the communication at a better level. Grandstream UCM6208 focused on providing outstanding communication solutions that address every need of customers. It has the tradition of connecting many businesses in a brilliant way through its varied services and products. The Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX helps to build reliable, scalable and unified solutions by its varied series of IP PBX systems.
Grandstream UCM6208 cost-effective telephony system that supports a mobile, distributed workforce with voice and video on virtually any device. UCM6208 has data capabilities built-in, providing IP routing, switching and firewall protection, between LAN and WAN. Grandstream UCM6208 offers softphone support named Grandstream Wave available on Itunes and Google Play Store. Grandstream Wave Softphone applications are designed to provide flexibility for remote workers and to allow workers to access telephony services, such as making and receiving calls, voicemail, and call forwarding from their computer or mobile device.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Kigali, Rwanda we make sure Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX best price offers to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX to all parts of Rwanda including Kigali, Butare, Gisenyi, Byumba, Kibuye, Musanze, Gitarama, and Cyangugu. Buying Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX from us in Rwanda giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support. Call us today to get to know more about Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX and how it will help your IP Telephone System.
Grandstream UCM6208 Specification
- UCM6208 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from the world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs