Grandstream UCM6204 PBX Features
Grandstream UCM6204 is designed to fulfill the modern-day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video and Data. Enjoy the enterprise-grade features in UCM6204 without any licensing charges and recurring payments. Grandstream UCM6204 coming with 45 concurrent calls and up to 500 users. With constant upgrades and enhancements, Grandstream UCM6204 Kigali offers almost all the features required for the modern business with an affordable price tag.UCM6204 series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Grandstream UCM6204 Continue to support you with an easy installation process threw its web management tool. With Grandstream UCM6204 it is easy to integrate any SIP Supported End Points, Hotel Phones, Door Phones, and Video Calling Systems. The innovative UCM6204 IP PBX unleashes the power of unified communications provides great flexibility to business communications. UCM6204 allows you to connect traditional lines, VoIP lines and GSM Simcards [ With Third-Party GSM Gateway]. The UCM6204 built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances and security.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Kigali, Rwanda we make sure Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX best price offers to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX to all parts of Rwanda including Kigali, Butare, Gisenyi, Byumba, Kibuye, Musanze, Gitarama, and Cyangugu. Buying Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX from us in Rwanda giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support. Call us today to get to know more about Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX and how it will help your IP Telephone System.
- UCM6204 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from the world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Built-in call recording capability
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly