Grandstream UCM6202 Features
Grandstream UCM6202 is designed to fulfill the modern-day business needs. UCM6202 PBX Phone System is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video, and Data. Enjoy the enterprise-grade features in UCM6202 without any licensing charges and recurring charges. Grandstream UCM6202 coming with 30 to 45 concurrent calls and up to 500 users.
Grandstream UCM6202 Continue to support you with an easy installation process threw its web management tool. With Grandstream UCM6202 it is easy to integrate any SIP Supported End Points, Hotel Phones, Door Phones, and Video Calling Systems. The innovative UCM6202 IP PBX unleashes the power of unified communications provides great flexibility to business communications. UCM6202 allows you to connect traditional lines, VoIP lines and GSM Simcards [ With Third-Party GSM Gateway]. The UCM6202 built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances and security.
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX systems are designed to restructure the communication at a better level. Grandstream UCM6202 focused on providing outstanding communication solutions that address every need of customers. It has the tradition of connecting many businesses in a brilliant way through its varied services and products. The Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX helps to build reliable, scalable and unified solutions by its varied series of IP PBX systems.
Grandstream UCM6202 cost-effective telephony system that supports a mobile, distributed workforce with voice and video on virtually any device. UCM6202 has data capabilities built-in, providing IP routing, switching and firewall protection, between LAN and WAN. Grandstream UCM6202 offers softphone support named Grandstream Wave available on Itunes and Google Play Store. Grandstream Wave Soft phone applications are designed to provide flexibility for remote workers and to allow workers to access telephony services, such as making and receiving calls, voicemail, and call forwarding from their computer or mobile device.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Kigali, Rwanda we make sure Grandstream UCM620 best price offers to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM620 to all parts of Rwanda including Kigali, Butare, Gisenyi, Byumba, Kibuye, Musanze, Gitarama, and Cyangugu. Buying Grandstream UCM620 from us in Rwanda giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support. Call us today to get to know more about Grandstream UCM620 and how it will help your IP Telephone System.
- UCM6202 supports 500 users and 30 to 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from the world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs