The Grandstream UCM6108 Kigali 8-FXO port IP PBX is really a full-featured, easy-to-manage IP PBX Appliance made to bring Enterprise-grade features to medium and small sized companies organizations (SMBs).
Operated by an sophisticated hardware platform, the UCM6100 Series gives a turnkey solution for incorporated voice, video, data, and mobility programs without getting certification costs, costs per feature, or any recurring costs.
The Grandstream UCM6108 Kigali Series offers fast and simple setup/management while using web-browser interface graphical interface, featuring auto-discovery of Voice over internet protocol endpoints and nil-configuration provisioning. The secure & reliable UCM6100 Series provides Enterprise-grade features to SMBs in an unparalleled cost point.
Call Us today for best price for Grandstream PBX System in Kigali & Grandstream IP PBX Installation anywhere in Rwanda
- Full-featured IP-PBX appliance for SMBs: Gigabit ports, flexible dial plans, call routing, site peering, call recording, and more
- No Licensing fees: The UCM6100 series is a turnkey solution with all features included
- Ease of Setup/Management: UCM6100 series is setup and managed using a simple web interface
- Voice: Support for all major voice codecs and the IAX protocol.
- Video: See your customers and colleagues with high quality video calls, monitor IP surveillance cameras, and support for all major video codecs
- Data: Access LDAP phonebooks, call detail records, voicemail to email, system backup, and fax capability
- Mobility: Use compatible softphone applications , peer multiple office locations , monitor your business from anywhere, access important business filse from anywhere, and manage UCM6100 remotely
- Secure and Reliable: features comprehensive security and reliability features: a 2 year warranty, 802.1x , HTTPS, TLS and SRTP encryption, as well as K.21 surge protection.