Avaya J139 SIP Phone in Detail
The Avaya J139 IP phone in Kigali is primarily an office user phone, sleek design with a fresh industrial taste. It comes with a small footprint that enables it to sit comfortably on the office desk and conference room. The Avaya J139 IP phone is perfect for the lunchroom, waiting room, manufacturing floors, retail stores, and shopping malls. With a wall mount, it fits perfectly anywhere you want it. The Avaya J139 IP phone is compatible with SIP feature, giving the enterprise the opportunity to switch to modern tech. This Office IP Phone can support advance unified communications through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
All small and medium scale enterprise that needs a cost-effective premium IP Phone for their communication needs should consider the Avaya J139 IP phone. It delivers optimum voice communication with awesome audio performance. It is strong, with iron-clad security features which makes it stand out among similar models in the market. The J139 Business IP Phone Provides visual cues that can speed call management. It offers a stunning color display which 2.8-inch size and 320 x 240 pixels.
The J139 VoIP Phone in Rwanda Feature Full duplex speakerphone & Handset. The Handset offers volume boost which is supportive for hearing impaired persons. It has 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys offer HD Wideband lifelike audio quality. The Built-in two ethernet ports offer Giga network speed. The Phone is POE Supported allow you to connect easily. The J139 VoIP Phone is perfectly suited for third-party IP PBX Systems which supported SIP Protocol.
Being a Leading Avaya J139 IP Phone Supplier in Kigali, Rwanda, we make sure Avaya J139 best price offers to our resellers and clients. We supply Avaya J139 IP Phone to all parts of Rwanda, including Butare, Kigali, Gisenyi, Byumba, Ras al Khaimah, Musanze, Gitarama, and Cyangugu. When Buying Avaya J139 IP Phone from us, in Rwanda, it gives you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Contact the Leading Avaya J139 IP Phone Supplier in Kigali for your Solutions.
Avaya J179 Detailed Specs
- SIP Support
- 2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Wideband audio in a handset and wired headset
- Full duplex speakerphone & Handset
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- POE Support
- Optional AC to a 5-volt power supply
- Message waiting indicator
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Supports reduced energy consumption
- Built-in volume boost for hearing impaired
- Recent call log (100 entries)
- Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Mute key with optional mute alerting
- Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Configurable via Web Interface
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus